Social marketing videos are the newest rage when it comes to selling products. But where does one begin? The first thing to consider is, of course, a video. Many companies are discovering that having a video explaining how their product works can actually go a long way in generating leads and sales. In fact, video marketing may be one of the best ways to get customers to buy from you in the first place.
Making marketing videos for social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn is a relatively simple process. All you need is a digital recorder (DVR) and some time. There are many different types of DVRs available and most come with features designed to simplify the process of shooting and editing videos. However, before getting started it’s important to make sure you have the proper equipment. Here’s a rundown of what you need to make the best videos:
– Camcorder: You’ll need a video camcorder that’s designed for shooting video. There are several different kinds including camcorders designed for both still photography and video recording. Make sure to check out reviews and ratings before purchasing one. Popular brands include Flip, Sony and Canon.
– Camcorder Accessories: You’ll also need to purchase some accessories to help you record your social media videos in different styles. One popular accessory is a tripod. Other accessories include cameras, editing software and other camcorder specific accessories. A DVD burner is also something to consider if you want to burn the videos onto a disc. Depending on your purpose, you may need more storage than that. You can get an external hard drive for a lot less money than you think.
– Video Camcorder Software: When it comes to shooting marketing videos for social media, there are certain software programs you should invest in. The most popular of these programs are Camstudio HD. Camstudio HD has a lot of additional features while Camstudio is mainly meant for professional and high-end users. If you want the best option, go with Camstudio HD.
– Marketing Videos for Social Media: As mentioned earlier, you will also need to have a video for the app you’re going to market. This video will be used to promote your app. To make an app popular, you’ll need to have many videos. The videos you create will act as demonstrations for your app. It will not be as effective as marketing if you don’t have any real consumers or clients to show your videos to.
– Non-Profit Organizations: As mentioned earlier, this article was written for businesses or organizations who are currently using mobile apps for marketing purposes. It is ideal for non-profits who are interested in using the mobile platform to raise funds or to increase awareness of their cause. One great idea is to make a video about the hurricane Harvey hitting the Gulf Coast. You can talk about how the hurricane can be prevented and what the members of your organization are doing to help. You can also talk about how the funds raised from the app can be used in different ways.
– YouTube App Promotion: One of the things that most businesses forget about when it comes to marketing videos for social media is YouTube App Promotion. There are several ways to promote your YouTube channel. First, you can join various app contests. App contests will allow you to get more exposure and more downloads for your channel. Aside from that, you can use the app to announce the date when your app will be available for sale.
– Online Video Training: If you are a non-profit organization, then you definitely need online video training. Online video training can teach you how to produce professional videos using different platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo. With the right knowledge, you can sell your videos to the public. Your online video training should include subjects such as how to frame your images, text and optimize the effects of your video content. In addition, you will learn the basics of SEO strategies, music and voice-overs, banner ads, viral marketing and webinars.
– Non-Profit Organizations: The most popular use for social media right now is to talk about one story. In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, many non-profit organizations like charities have turned to social networking. You can share one story on your page and people will link to your page. People will begin to share your story and ask questions. One of the things that make people stay on certain websites or products is the relationship created with other users. If your non-profit has one compelling story that gets shared, it can increase membership and donations.
There are so many uses for marketing videos. In fact, marketing videos for social media can help you communicate your message to the world quickly and easily. The next time you have something important to say, consider putting together some quality marketing content. Marketing videos for social media will put your message in front of your target audience almost instantly.